This course is your final step before being able to make a difference in the lives of children by helping them to develop in this crucial stage of their lives. The N6 Educare Certificate is the third and final course in our Educare Programme. This course combined with 18 months of practical experience will give you a fully accredited National Diploma.
National Certificate: N6 Educare
The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home. As well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
NOTE: The final exam is an external exam. External fees are not included in your course fees. This means that you will be required to pay an addition exam fee to be allowed to write the final exam.
National N Certificate
Award issued by:
The DHET and QCTO
The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 06
Length of course:
National Certificate: N5 Educare
- Educare Didactics N4(Suitable workplace experience will take place)
- Child Health N4
- Education N4
- Day Care Personnel Development N4
- Educare Didactics N5(Suitable workplace experience will take place)
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship N5
- Educational Psychology N5
- Daycare Communication N5
- Educare Didactics (suitable practical workplace experience will take place) N6
- Daycare Management N6
- Educational Psychology N6
- Daycare Communication N6
This is what you get after months of studying, attending classes and passing your assignments and exams – the National Certificate: N6 Educare. This is issued to you the DHET.
Career Paths in Educare
- Daycare Centre Administration
- Au Pairing
- Daycare Management
Gaining Your Practical Work Experience
Here’s another reason to study this certificate: the free placement service offered by the DHET. All you have to sign up and your profile will be linked with suitable companies who offer Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in your field.
How can I get Started?
Here are the ways in which you can get in touch with us and start studying.
- Fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.
- Call us toll-free: 0800 39 00 27
- Text us on Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Last updated: November 16, 2018