Play your part in helping with the development of our precious kiddies by studying the N5 Educare Certificate. The N5 Educare Certificate is the second course in our Educare Programme. It is the second of three courses, that when combined with 18 months of practical experience will give you a fully accredited National Diploma. Learn about really important and interesting subjects such as Daycare Communication, and Educational Psychology.
National Certificate: N5 Educare
The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home, as well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
NOTE: You will have to pay an extra exam fee to write this exam. DHET exams are external exams and external fees are not included in your course fees.
National N Certificate
Award issued by:
|DHET and the QCTO|
The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 05
National Certificate: N4 Educare
- Educare Didactics N4 (Suitable workplace experience will take place)
- Child Health N4
- Education N4
- Day Care Personnel Development N4
- Educare Didactics N5 (Suitable workplace experience will take place)
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship N5
- Educational Psychology N5
- Daycare Communication N5
Your well deserved qualification will be the National Certificate: N5 Educare. It is issued to you by the Department of Higher Education (DHET).
Career Paths In Educare
- Child Care Administration
- Au Pairing
- Teaching Assistance
- Day Care Centre Management
Gaining Your Practical Work Experience
The practical work experience which you need is known by the DHET as Work Integrated Learning (WIL). The DHET has a free service which takes your profile and links it to employers who offer WIL.
How can I get Started?
Here are the ways in which you can get in touch with us and start studying.
- Fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.
- Call us toll-free: 0800 39 00 27
- Text us on Whatsapp: 082 318 8892